Professional CV and Resume Writing Services
Career Choice Resumes provides:
- professional resume and CV writing services and resources,
- job search and interview coaching, and
- career development support.
We assist professionals from mid-career through executives and senior managers, graduates and career changers to benefit from resumes and CVs that highlight their unique worth to potential employers.
Turn your job-seeking challenge into an empowering and positive experience.
Career Choice Resumes creates resumes and CVs that get clients noticed – for all the right reasons.
We have worked successfully with clients using email, internet, telephone, VoIP services, and face-to-face to deliver professional resume and CV writing services:
- nationally from Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria,
- locally within Adelaide, and towns to the north and west of South Australia, and
- internationally in England/United Kingdom, South Africa, Asia, United States, and Europe.
With a flair for writing, Eifron built a record of achievements as a Freelance Resume Writer since 2003, writing for the Australian based company, First Place Resumes, and one of United States’ largest resume writing companies till 2015. Career Choice Resumes was established in 2010.
After working in various capacities with Career Choice Resumes for a number of years, Tracey took on a principle role in 2019. Tracey’s natural talent with the written word combines with vast experience in the recruitment process, particularly from a hiring officer’s point of view, and in-depth knowledge of selection criteria and job response applications within the public sector. In addition, Tracey has wide exposure to information technology and business systems sector.
To unleash clients’ true potential and open up exciting career opportunities – to get the job you really want, or those you may never have considered, and set the standard of excellence in all services we provide.
Our Mission Statement
Provide high impact, winning resumes, tailored career development knowledge, and support to help clients win jobs.
- Open communication
- Making a difference
- Maximum results
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- Mutual respect and trust
- Trust and fairness
- Excellence and high performance
- Collective knowledge and teamwork
Code of Ethics
CDI – Ethics & Standards
NRWA – Code of Ethics