Evaluate And Prioritise Job Opportunities
To assist you in making the best career decisions, evaluate and prioritize every job opportunity as it arises and before you apply.
Prepare yourself with the right application for each position to make career decisions easier.
- Take time to do a thorough self-assessment.
- Do your research and gather relevant information then you will be ready to identify and pursue opportunities.
- Make contact ~ develop a prospect list and begin contacting prospects.
- Find job leads ~ there are many sources of job leads; use multiple strategies to maximise your results.
- Record-keeping ~ keep track of contacts, appointments, phone calls, correspondence, etc. involved in your job search.
To help you evaluate and prioritize your opportunities use this worksheet Evaluate Your Opportunities.
Don’t risk taking shortcuts. Your job search campaign will benefit from you taking the time to evaluate and prioritise every opportunity.
Service providers to assist you with your job search and employment opportunities.
Worklife Balance: http://www.worklifebalance.com.au/
The term ‘worklife’ was chosen to reflect our continuing work in research, counselling, training, and publishing material which relates to improving people’s enjoyment from their employment activities