LinkedIn, Web & Social Media
LinkedIn is a different medium, therefore, LinkedIn profiles should be different from resumes.
Using a more conversational and informal tone than a resume summary has emerged as the best practice for the LinkedIn summary.
A LinkedIn Profile
A job search is not complete without a compelling, search-optimized LinkedIn profile, or make over of your current profile, to attract recruiters’ and hiring managers’ attention.
We can help you set-up and populate, or modify your existing profile, or provide wording and advise on settings required.
A keyword rich summary is just one small component of success on LinkedIn, other key factors include:
- Getting your profile to 100% completion
- Joining groups to improve visibility in search results and make it easier to find people of interest
- Adding connections
- Updating your profile regularly – keep your profile up to date with recent accomplishments and activities
- Using it as a tool for building relationships with contacts, and for finding people who can help in your job search
- Adjusting settings for maximum visibility while avoiding some of the potential pitfalls of LinkedIn
- Maximizing use of LinkedIn and how to optimize profiles for the best possible results
- Building credibility – using status updates to discuss industry–posts and showcase your industry know-how
8 Part Training Tutorial
A detailed, step-by-step, 8 part training program delivered electronically to demonstrate and lead your through setup of your LinkedIn profile and how to leverage LinkedIn strategically in job search activities.