Professional Resume Writing Service
Excelling in tailored resumes that unleash your potential and get you noticed–for all the right reasons.
Do you need help with?
- Resume Development
- Interview / Job Search Coaching
- Presentation & Confidence
- Career Transition
- Navigating New Technologies within the Job Market
- Video Interviewing
- Online Applications
- Mature Age Work Transition
For more than 19 years, Career Choice Resumes has successfully helped many hundreds of clients to benefit from resumes and career documents that highlights their individual value to potential employers and achieve their career goals.
Our clients, both in Australia and Internationally, have improved their success rate in getting the job they want in:
Management · Health · Project Management · Mining & Heavy Industry · Technical · Corporate / Government / Community Services · Blue Collar / Trades · Retail · Customer Service · Hospitality · Sales / Marketing · Financial · Administration · Security · Education · Graduates / Job Entry
Communication tools we have successfully used with distant and remote clients include email, telephone, video conferencing, internet, and face-to-face consultations.
Call without obligation to discuss your individual writing requirements.
Eifron and Tracey specialise in tailored services that include:
- Helping clients gain clarity in their job search and career objectives
- Customised Resumes and Cover Letters that showcase your skill set
- Positioning you as the best candidate for the job
- Skills Summary for Networking
- Career Bios & Profiles
- Government Selection Criteria
- Job Applications
- Coaching to increase your impact impression at interviews
- Web / Online Presentation & Support
- Edit / Proof / Critique
- Business Documents
- DISC Communication Assessments
- Business Documents
- Virtual Administration Services
International “Certified Advanced Resume Writer (CARW)” credential, Career Directors International
PS…You’re a Resume Expert: Resume Mastery for Professional Writers
‘Achieving Excellence in Resume Writing’ ~ Graduate, Career Plan University