How to Order a Resume, Package, or other Service.
Initial preparation for your project begins well before the writing stage; this includes information gathering and strategy development through to writing, revisions, and final delivery of your product.
Each project includes initial consultation, comprehensive information gathering process, resume and strategy development, and written by experienced and internationally Certified Resume Writers, editing and proofing, and up to 2 revisions
On ordering a service and as part of our process and to help us deliver the absolute best results for your resume we need detailed career information which your existing, or old, resume can deliver in part. In addition, a questionnaire is completed to ensure we do not miss anything relevant. Your responses can be in writing, or via phone or video conference such as Zoom or combination of both.
Once we have all information required, draft copies of your documents will be emailed to you within 8 business days. At that time, you will have every opportunity to ask for any changes you deem necessary and to check for content and accuracy.
When any changes you require are incorporated, and you are completely happy with your documents, final copies will be prepared and emailed to you within 2 business days, and will include (depending on your selected products):
- Resume professionally prepared and geared to your employment goals designed in two versions: – 1) Visually designed version for presentation and is suitable and well received by companies and employers. 2) Version designed to suit HR and recruitment agencies who prefer a ‘simpler’ appearance.
- Cover Letter developed to your employment goals, targeting specific employers, recruiters, or industries, highlighting key strengths and achievements, competencies, aptitude, and qualifications.
- Referee page listing referees and designed to match the style of your resume.
- Any additional products ordered.
- Selected career resource sheets
- Digital versions delivered by email in MS Word and PDF formats.
- Lifetime storage of documents (with conditions^)
To confirm an order
- “Reply” to your email advising acceptance of our services and fees quoted. NOTE: Terms and Conditions below.
- Confirm payment – A detailed invoice will be emailed reflecting payment.
Payment is required at the time of placing order or prior to work being commenced.
- Direct Debit/Bank Transfer
- Visa/Mastercard – By phone or by email/SMS link (NOTE: + 2.9% surcharge)
- Cash – In person transactions only